Therapy is about feeling heard and understood. Belinda will guide you through the process, and ask lots of questions initially. Together you can decide on what is important, and over time you might find that long standing emotional patterns emerge as well as themes in your relationships. Therapy helps you to understand yourself better, be more compassionate with your suffering, and heal from past hurts.
Belinda is also able to provide clinical supervision to psychologists undergoing training or looking for clinician support.
Belinda’s areas of interest include:
- Anxiety and depression
- Pain management
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Dissociative disorders including DID
- Eating issues
- Issues related to abuse and domestic violence and complex trauma
- Sexuality issues
- Personality disorders
- Self harm and emotion dysregulation
- Grief and loss
- Self esteem and self development issues
Stay tuned for the next group therapy program…
To register your interest please send us a message.